- Strongarm - Strongarm gives site builders a way to override the default variable values that Drupal core and contributed modules ship with.
- Boxes - Boxes module is a reimplementation of the custom blocks (boxes) that the core block module provides.
- Mailhandler - The Mailhandler module allows registered users to create or edit nodes and comments via email.
- OpenLayers - The OpenLayers Module and its submodules bring the OpenLayers JS library into Drupal.
- Feeds - Import or aggregate data as nodes, users, taxonomy terms or simple database records.
- Spaces - Spaces is an API module intended to make configuration options generally avaliable only at the sitewide level to be configurable and overridden by individual "spaces" on a Drupal site.
- Features - The features module enables the capture and management of features in Drupal. A feature is a collection of Drupal entities which taken together satisfy a certain use-case.
Most of those module monsters by Saman Bemel Benrud.